Tuesday 27 August 2019

Sharoz is inviting you to share ideas - SharozThoughts

Sharoz is inviting you to share ideas - SharozThoughts

Hey! How are you all ? I hope everyone of you who reached here by searching for me are fine and happy and I'm really thankful for each one of you for having you here in my blog. I know many of you might have thought that I have left this blog and I will not return back here anymore, But It's not the thing! :)

I'm back here and I'm very happy to be here after many days in hope that my readers are still with me and will always support me in all the ways possible.

What is Sharoz thoughts purpose? 

Well , This blog is one of my early blog or you can say first blog, I have started this blog in the times where I don't even know How to write properly, I have not deleted any of my previous posts, Because each one of the post had hours of sleepless nights, Which I spent without concentrating on my board exams, So this blog will always be here it self and I used to share some in depth information or at least i used to think that i used to share Hahaha!!. But from now I will be sharing my life and some stories within my life with my lovely readers, as for now I have very less time to spend on my blog but I promise that I will be surely spending the time accordingly.

What ideas Sharoz is accepting ?

Well, I'm thinking to answer all of your questions randomly in my every blog post from now, There wont be a separate post, but I will try to answer your ideas and questions within the post, Which you will get by reading it entirely, You just need to read the posts with peace of mind. If you like to ask any questions to me You can always mail me or DM me on Instagram @SharozOfficial , I will reply to each one of your message because I love to do so..

How will be Sharoz's Future posts?

All my future posts will be of medium to low size because, Nobody has time neither you to read long posts nor me to write , But the posts with less words will be of great content that I promise, So make sure to read it with ease....

How frequent the posts will be?

I can't really have an exact answer to this question but i make it sure to write once a week at least, If i have some spare time I will definitely try to maximize the posts, As of now you can expect one post every week for next couple of months.

What is Sharoz Thoughts real name?

Hey! Sharoz is my name and I share all my thoughts on this platform called Sharoz Thoughts.

Hey that's it for this cute post after long time! I really love to see you reading my future posts , - Sharoz Shaik

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Post

Who stays? by sharoz shaik

 Who stays? Sharoz shaik P eople usually look for some perfect people to come into their life. It's not their fault because everyone thi...

Popular Posts