Tuesday 4 September 2018

How you can turn Haters into followers?

How you can turn Haters into your followers?


How to turn haters into Followers - by ShaikSharoZ

Haters are the most awesome people you will ever meet in your life, You know How I deal with my haters?, Check this out How to deal with haters .This topic is one of my old blog post please don't laugh at my simple mistakes.Okay :)

I know I am writing the blog after so long time, But I will be writing from now whenever I get little time. So one thing for sure that I will be writing now regularly. Let's get into the topic i.e How you can turn your haters into followers? In this post  I will be explaining you some very simple Psychological techniques that I have learnt to Turn my haters into followers.

The simple thing that people have been developing throughout past years is Anger, The Kids now-a-days have mastered the technique of getting anger at very small things from parents. Do you know why I am taking the piece of anger in this topic of Haters. It's very simple There is only one way to defeat a hater is silence, As Ajim Premji says in his speech of Respond instead of reacting The kids or the adults now a days have neither been taught in schools or by Parents.



Haters Psychology:  The psychology or the behavior of your hater depends 50% on your behavior , The more you react to his/her hate, the more he/her will hate you. If you haven't understood this, Let me explain you in least detailed words possible. As I have said in my previous post I have mentioned that Haters don't hate for what you do, They hate for what they can't. Simply If someone is yelling at you and you are reacting at them that just means that you are feeding their hate on you.

If you haven't event got the above one, Do message me one Instagram here , I won't feel disturbed to explain you at any time.


Hmm! I know how frustrating it will be when someone bully you for no reason, The best reply is not replying, Please don't misunderstand me. There is a very deep thing that people don't know or Don't understand and lag behind with their least mature mindset of reacting to small things. When you react to your haters it makes them feel that you are giving importance to them and their words, Which is their strength.

You can either react or stay calm in a situation, The youth of the present generation is way behind the mindset they should have, Even I come in the category of this generation but It's totally depend on the mindset and the way we behave towards the situation we face in our life. I simply ignore haters and if they tend to hate me, I won't take them seriously and make them feel that I am worried about their behavior towards me.

This was all the psychology that a Hater have, had, and will have. You need not to be perfect in everything you do, You just need to try to be perfect in what ever you do. If someone rejects you, If someone ignore you,  or If someone misunderstand you, That doesn't mean that you are wrong or you are not perfect. It only means that some the person who hates you have no reason but they hate you because you do something that they can do but they have no dare to try.
Click here to share on whatsapp
As usual I always used to say and being said all the way back through my journey on my blogs that. You are more Important to yourself than any others. 

If you need some motivational Counselling, DM me here on Instagram


Tags: ShaikSharoz, How you can turn Haters into followers?shaiksharoz, sharoz thoughts, deal with haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Post

Who stays? by sharoz shaik

 Who stays? Sharoz shaik P eople usually look for some perfect people to come into their life. It's not their fault because everyone thi...

Popular Posts