Saturday 2 June 2018

Some times it is good to be alone

Some times it is good to be alone  - Sharoz thoughts


Hi friends, I know its been so long writing on this blog as i was busy working on many other sites.

I will be just sharing with you some particular things from now on my blog , Where i will be sharing my life, Not everything but things that you should know and things you should learn and the things i should so i though sharing with you people will  help me find answers to my questions.

May be you are reading this after long it being written but this will be the right thing till the end, Everyone needs help, Everyone needs support I know how it feels being alone, You just cant get such supportive person in this world, The world is too selfish, I know you will be thinking that nobody understands you, But its truth leave it as it is,

One story will give you a clarity, I was on way to somewhere long, The destination was too long to travel alone,  I know i have to move alone, I know they hate me, I know they they Don't support me , But if i stop just for the reason that they didn't supported me i will never reach my destination. If someone doesn't travel with you, it doesn't mean that you should stop your journey.

What type of people you can trust? Basically the trust doesn't depend on a person, It depends on some factors and facts which changes from person to person, Yes you can ask me So HOW CAN I TRUST SOMEONE? the answer is not possible in one word, You can trust someone who acts like they trust you, the simple answer for this would be that, You need to travel with the person you are comfortable with, The journey is long . and you just cant be with anyone who don't support you. Its not at all important that The should support you, The most important thing is How far you can travel without any support.

There will be someone who trust you totally, who love you totally, you just need to find such person and never break their trust in you. The haters will be everywhere , But true love can't be found everywhere. You need to be true to your self in order to search for a person who can support you in your Life journey..

Also read:

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Post

Who stays? by sharoz shaik

 Who stays? Sharoz shaik P eople usually look for some perfect people to come into their life. It's not their fault because everyone thi...

Popular Posts